Quickly becoming one of the top mountain biking destinations on the east coast through volunteer trail building and donations, the Cacapon Resort State Park Foundation has made monumental changes by adding in CACAPON TRAILS!
These trails include:
- 38 Miles of Mountain Bike Trails
- Trails for all styles of riding, including Cross-Country, Downhill, Enduro, Greenway and Back-Country
- 8.1 Miles of trails built by local volunteers with 3,200+ hours of sweat equity since 2018
- Big mountain riding with 1,400+ vertical feet of elevation within a massive 6,000+ acre park
- 2 Easy Trails, 22 Intermediate Trails & 6 Difficult Trails